Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Ich bin ein Berliner."

Jonathan Elias- when referring to JFK's speech from Berlin he said Kennedy’s "Eeek bean...well his German speech". (minus 10 for miss pronouncing a quote from one of the most famous speeches in the last 100 years and plus 5 for me not knowing you existed. -5 total.)


Paula Ebben- I've been trying to figure her out for a few weeks now and I think I've got it. It took a while because I was distracted by her hair that moves independently of her head and her spring break party rack. What bothers me is she is forcing sincerity on me. She just seems to be forcing her friendship in my face. It’s like when religious people come to my door. Just way to friendly right off the bat. (minus 5)

Same thing goes for Ed Harding. His delivery is comfortable and flows well but I just keep waiting for the sales pitch. I feel like if I watch WCVB to long I'll own a time share. (minus 10)

No comments:

which wu?

Anchor Slang

Danger Cooper- Steve Cooper WHDH Channel 7

Nana Cook- Alice Cook WBZ Channel 4

Cupcake - Nicole Oliverio WHDH Channel 7

fine filipino - frances rivera

foxy franchise - maria stephanos

the girl with the curious hand - gail huff

the golden girls - the anchors at newscenter5 (ed harding included)

the missing moustache - dan hausle

to "ridley" the script - to roll up one's script into a tube and make a jerking off motion with it.

Team Blond- Anne Allread and Dylan Dryer

the third banana - mike dowling

wrong way randy - randy price

young skywalker - heather unruh