Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crime Against Nature

I've been watching local New England news for many years and for the life of me I can't figure out why Victoria Block is still on TV. She doesn’t even have a face for newspapers let alone TV. If I were management at Channel 7 I would rather send a raw Thanksgiving day turkey that had been left out for 5 days on a warm sunny kitchen counter to do a live shot from the state house before I sent Vicki out again. There must be some rule about putting her on when kids are still watching. I'm sure dozens of kids wake up in the middle of the night with night terrors from seeing her report. I understand they give her a new hip hair style every night to distract from the rest of her face but it’s not working. I think she was mummified like 10 years ago and still, by some evil magic shows up on TV. If there is a God, or a station manager with a clue, then Vicki will be replaced by a young 25 year old brunette from Florida ASAP. Or why not just give Nicole Oliverio the stories Vicki would get.

Dr. Johnnie Fever

2 comments:

Jason Lui said...

Nice blog about V-Block. I always thought she looked like a tranny, but a raw thanksgiving day turkey is even better.

deleted said...

Have you ever met her in person? I have, and it is MUCH worse!

which wu?

Anchor Slang

Danger Cooper- Steve Cooper WHDH Channel 7

Nana Cook- Alice Cook WBZ Channel 4

Cupcake - Nicole Oliverio WHDH Channel 7

fine filipino - frances rivera

foxy franchise - maria stephanos

the girl with the curious hand - gail huff

the golden girls - the anchors at newscenter5 (ed harding included)

the missing moustache - dan hausle

to "ridley" the script - to roll up one's script into a tube and make a jerking off motion with it.

Team Blond- Anne Allread and Dylan Dryer

the third banana - mike dowling

wrong way randy - randy price

young skywalker - heather unruh