Wednesday, December 16, 2009

But I'm a really good skater

Adam Williams should take more days off. When he does i get to wake up with Channel 7's All Star team of tail Anne Allred, Dylan Dryer and Sorboni Banerjee. Thank you WHDH. To add to the mystique of the moment was that Anne and Sorboni had this Good Girl/Bad Girl thing going on. Anne was wearing a sexy little black dress and Sorbiani was representin' a low cut white blouse. (Which I understand to be what a man would call a shirt.). I got the feeling I use to get when I watched The Grind on MTV. Today would be a good day.

Yesterday is the day I should have called in sick and gone down to Frog Pond Skating rink on the Boston Common. They had some charity event for kids or disease or something like that with some local celebrities and hot chocolate. In attendance Channel 5 WHDH weather cuttie J.C. Monahan and rebounding hottie Bianca de la Garza. I know but wait. Also Team Blond Dylan Dryer and Anne Allred stumbling and giggled around the ice like two high school girls on a field trip to the big city. All the while NESN's Katheryn Tappen and Nana Cooke gracefully glided around the rink. Kathering is fantastic and can hold her own when talking to Mike Milbury about hockey but I still prefer Heidi Watney.


3 comments:

Opsimath said...

I hope nobody you mentioned reads this blog because the poor girls will be so creeped-out. Admiring them on TV (as I do) is one thing, but wishing you'd called in sick to stalk/ogle them-? That's a bit disturbing.
One of my best friends went to college with JC Monahan and I have photos of her when she was in college--I'll bet you'd PAY me for those, wouldn't you?
Be careful how far you take your 'infatuation.' It's blogs like these that are going to cause these gorgeous women to think twice about their wardrobes. You want to see them dress like they're Amish-?

Anonymous said...

I'll pay you to shut up and take your crap advice elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

In that picture, it looks as if Anne has a wedgie.

which wu?

Anchor Slang

Danger Cooper- Steve Cooper WHDH Channel 7

Nana Cook- Alice Cook WBZ Channel 4

Cupcake - Nicole Oliverio WHDH Channel 7

fine filipino - frances rivera

foxy franchise - maria stephanos

the girl with the curious hand - gail huff

the golden girls - the anchors at newscenter5 (ed harding included)

the missing moustache - dan hausle

to "ridley" the script - to roll up one's script into a tube and make a jerking off motion with it.

Team Blond- Anne Allread and Dylan Dryer

the third banana - mike dowling

wrong way randy - randy price

young skywalker - heather unruh