Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yes, please leave your hat on.

I hope this is a permanent change but lately channel 7 WHDH's sports guy Larry Ridley has fixed his problem with masturbating his script while giving his sports reports. Larry's crutch was a couple of pages of rolled up paper and would stroke lovingly during his sports reports. Once you notice it, you don't listen to a word he says. First you are embarrassed because suddenly there is a person in the room giving a hand job to inanimate object. Then you are shocked that nobody at channel 7 hasn't pulled Larry aside and told him what he does. Or Larry himself hasn't noticed his treating his script like an dancer at a Adam Lambert video casting.

Well the problem has been solved. Larry now folds his script in half the long way to he can't get a good bus station bathroom grip on it. Now he is only in danger of a nasty paper cut. I don't know how it happened and I don't care. All I know is when I watch the news I won't feel like I'm watching 9 1/2 Weeks with my grandmother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not being a big sports fan, I must say I'm really saddened by the change. It started to become the highlight of each broadcast for the wife and I. Larry really worked that rolled up paper like a pro. Not satisfied to merely stroke the shaft, he would occasionally pinch the tip of his rolled up paper- a move I have not tried, and cannot personally endorse. He clearly got a talking to about this behavior, and now the nightly local news is just a little less bearable. Thank you Larry Ridley, for having taught us a thing or two about self-romance as you read off your insufferable football stats.

which wu?

Anchor Slang

Danger Cooper- Steve Cooper WHDH Channel 7

Nana Cook- Alice Cook WBZ Channel 4

Cupcake - Nicole Oliverio WHDH Channel 7

fine filipino - frances rivera

foxy franchise - maria stephanos

the girl with the curious hand - gail huff

the golden girls - the anchors at newscenter5 (ed harding included)

the missing moustache - dan hausle

to "ridley" the script - to roll up one's script into a tube and make a jerking off motion with it.

Team Blond- Anne Allread and Dylan Dryer

the third banana - mike dowling

wrong way randy - randy price

young skywalker - heather unruh